[meteorite-list] HUGE Chondrule Status - Relisted Lower

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:20:53 -0500

Dear List Members,

I had a number of folks contact me asking what the status of the meteorite
with the HUGE Chondrule was. NWA 5486 did not sell at my initial asking
price so I loaded it back on eBay and slashed the starting price to almost
half of what I was first offering it at. With well over 200 people who
looked at the auction first round, I think someone will snag it this time!

I loaded the "One-of-a-Kind" ~ NWA 5486 and about a dozen severely
discounted Unclassified NWA meteorites that did not sell last round either.
All have been listed for 10 days while I am out of town. I will not be able
to answer any questions during this time, most likely no email access,
sorry!

Click here for these and all of my current eBay auctions:
(This is my AD for next week, a few days early. Thanks for your
understanding!)

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Greg