[meteorite-list] AD - GREAT HOLIDAY METEORITE SALE

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:40:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all, I have some really nice meteorite samples available.

Tatahouine (Diogenite) - $10 per gram
Camel Donga (Eucrite) - $20 per gram
NWA 4734 (Lunar) - $700 per gram and up.
NWA 4857 (Martian) - $700 per gram and up.
Lunar and Martian Display cases - $20 each (nice sized fragments also)
Thin Sections for $40-$80 each - includes Tatahouine, Camel Donga, EL, L, LL and others.

Also, feel free to sign up to my meteorite forum, you can find it by clicking the tab on my website:
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com

One last thing, check out my ebay listings, I have some nice material listed on there also.
10% off any ebay item that is sold off ebay. (Auctions not included)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday!

Greg C.
IMCA 4682