[meteorite-list] US Dealers Pictures on www.starhunter.tw ??

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 13:29:11 -0500

I checked out the website in question, and also visited Eric's site. Not
only are they using Eric's photos, they are using the exact inventory
number, info, and price for the specimen. Like: #NWA5000-610. That is the
same photo as used on Eric's site - plus the specimen has the same weight,
description and identical price.

Unless Eric has agreed that they can act as a middleman to sell his
specimens, I smell a huge scam.

Ed