[meteorite-list] In memoriam Walter Zeitschel

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:03:27 -0500

Hi Martin and all,

In the early days, when there were very few dealers selling items, I
contacted Walter and asked to be put on his mailing list. Even though I
never bought very much from him, he was always kind to send a catalog to me
so I could enjoy all of his offerings. I always got a kick out of having to
convert dollars so I would know just how much something would cost me in his
catalog. He was a true collector and the meteorite world has lost another
great person!

--AL Mitterling