[meteorite-list] How much survives entry?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:22:03 -0700

It's certainly true in the strictest sense that virtually 100% of the mass
survives entry. However, I think most people here quite correctly
interpreted the original question in terms of how much mass ends up as
something you can hold in your hand at the end of the day- not dust and gas!

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com