[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites, Gold and More!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:16:25 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have several great items ending today and tomorrow. Please take a look if
you have time as there are many items that still do not have an opening bid of
just 99 cents. I will also be transitioning some of my offerings to solid gold
items since the final price realized for most meteorite sales have been far
below my costs and they cannot be replaced once gone. Gold has been doing much
better than meteorites at $39.00/gram even though it is millions of times more
common. As long as meteorites are treated like commodities instead of the true
rarities they really are, I see the market remaining thin during a tough economy. The wholesale price of NWA material from suppliers has increased two-fold, go figure. If
you are interested in gold, take a look as I will be loading several solid gold
items throughout the week. Don't forget to check out the rare meteorites
also.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe