[meteorite-list] Forward Ad: Auctions Ending And Holiday Sale Going On!

From: Jason Chadwick <jasonchadwick67_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:49:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Here area great group of auctions with a Holiday Sale at the same time! Enjoy!

SEE ALL AUCTIONS AT ONCE!
http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?LH_Auction=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

SEE ALL ITEMS ON SALE IN MY STORE!
http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

HIGHLIGHTS:

-MAIN MASS- NWA 2083, CO3, LTKW, 35.57g ONLY SPECIMEN I HAVE OF THIS CARBONACEOUS CHONDRITE- IT IS THE MAIN MASS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190353933369

Beautiful Individual of BASSIKOUNOU - 15.60g A GREAT INDIVIDUAL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190353846329

Extremely Rare- NWA 4229, H7, 13.21 gram - SUPER RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190353790923

Extremely Rare Fall, LANCE, France, CO3.4 ! - Only Piece I have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190353806074

(New)-Nice L5 Chondrite-NWA 5027, 256 gram - VERY LARGE SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200412087338

Superb WAGON MOUND, New Mexico, 82.70 gram- BIG SPECIMEN OF THIS AMERICAN CHONDRITE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518675767

Outstanding Silicated-Campo Del Cielo -169g - MY LAST BIG ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518709663

Nice Specimen of NWA 869, L4-6, 146 gram BIG BIG SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518705063

Possible Fall VIEDMA, Argentina, L5, 2.83 g A NICE RARITY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518744362

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 3.90g - A VERY PRETTY SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518701536

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 92g, Individual * VERY HARD TO GET THIS NICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518686913

Extremely Rare-BONDOC, Philippines, Mes, 46g SO COOL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518658903

NWA 2378, H3.5 Chondrite, CS 144 gram - HUGE RARE AND A COMPLETE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220518650198

(NEW) Ungrouped Ataxite, GRIFFITH, TX, 6.05g - Getting Down To My LAST ONES!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190353819768

New - Low TKW- NWA 4947, Eucrite, 0.91 gram - Very Little Of This To Sell!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200411986930

USE THE ALL AUCTION LINK TO SEE ALL

Of Course there are more auctions than highlighted, Artifacts, Meteorites, Gold, and More Meteorites- Take a Look and I am sure you will find something to bid on!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham