[meteorite-list] meteor over butler county Ohio

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:10:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,

While hunting at my cousin's farm last week, as always, I spend 30 min.
drinking coffee watching the stars before i head to my tree stand!

When a bright white meteor went striking through the sky that went from
north-west to south-east,(IT WAS NOT A FIRE BALL|) just a bright white meteor that when it burnt out, south east of me a bright red ball gloed
for 3 sec. what looked like 50 feet from where it burnt out. ( but may have been miles in space) (no tail) then went out then glowed again as have bright red for 1 second then never never glowed again!

I bet this single object hit the ground some whare in the area!
Only one object glowed red after the bright white metor went out.
So I am sure there is no more than one object out there!
This is one of my top 5 meteor sighting!
Has anyone on here seen anything like that!

Dave Myers