[meteorite-list] Meteorite hits and Kills Man

From: Alan Rubin <aerubin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:17:50 -0800

Spike TV interviewed me a few months ago for a Death-by-Meteorite show. Of
course, I never saw the video and I have no idea what they will include of
the interview. Although they never told me what show I would be on, I
suppose it is on this one. I do admit that I was at that Woodland Hills
party; I had calculated when that meteorite would fall and positioned that
annoying guy in the right spot. I retrieved the meteorite from the pool and
swore everyone to silence. (I later sold the meteorite on ebay as a Campo.)
The plan was perfect except for having forgotten about the guy with the
video camera from Spike TV who had also come to the party.
Alan Rubin