[meteorite-list] SALE- Introducing A Unique Range Of Meteorite And Fossil Jewellery

From: Ian Barrett - Jurassic Jewellery <ianbarrett1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:13:33 -0000

I would like to offer you all a Christmas present buying opportunity.
I make a wide range of Meteorite and Fossil jewellery and I'm sure there
will be something to appeal to any meteorite fan.

Most of my jewellery is handmade solid silver jewellery set with fragments
of iron or stone meteorite.
I have solid silver stars set with meteorite fragment - as well as the
famous and very popular Silver Spaceman Necklace.
This is a lovely little solid silver Spaceman with a fragment of iron
meteorite set into his chest as a visor. He also has a cobalt blue enamel
visor and looks fantastic!
>From next month there will be a full range of my meteorite jewellery for
sale at the San Diego Air And Space Museum.
http://www.aerospacemuseum.org/
They have a new exhibit opening called 'The Science Of Aliens' and want
Jurassic Jewellery to supply the visitor shop.
I am very excited by this opportunity and am sure it will be the first of
many.

Please do visit the Jurassic Jewellery website and see what I offer.
Every piece is supplied with a signed certificate of authenticity. I am
member 0185 of the IMCA and also founder member and journal editor for
BIMS - the UK and Irish Meteorite Society http://www.bimsociety.org/
Thanks in advance.

Ian Barrett
Jurassic Jewellery
A Unique Collection Of Meteorite And Fossil Jewellery
http://www.jurassicjewellery.co.uk