[meteorite-list] Spaceweather Spiral

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:48:14 -0800 (PST)

All,

? Looks like the mystery has been solved. Spiraling out-of-control-rocket. I'm sure that's what it was. But, you have to admit... that's not nearly as exciting as if it had been some mad-scientist/alien/etc., trying to open a wormhole in space with a giant laser beam or something.???;-)? ( I wouldn't doubt this footage showing up in some cheap sci-fi movie as the "special effects" for just such a thing.)

? Sure wish I had seen that in person, though. It must have been spectacular.?

? Thanks to all for their replies and additional posts on the subject.

? Best wishes,
? Robert