[meteorite-list] (AD) the final round/ freebies

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:50:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello list.Just got home after working a 10 hour day/ 64 hour week.Im tired.All the freebie tektites will be out next week sometime so watch your mail box.36 people are?getting christmas presents.I have also put together 1 final sale of meteorites.Most are common,but for someone who does not have any or would like them to start a collection,these would be the ones.So with out further ado here we go. VACA MUERTA 6 grams?? $40, GAO 10 gram individual,$40,CANYON DIABLO, 15 grams, $25,henbury, 13 grams,$25, tatahouine,1 gram $10, a beautiful fully crusted unclassified stone 31 grams, $30, and finally a 58 gram slice of SANTA DO VITORIA PALMAR $250.These are not part of the half price I invoked the other day.I still have the 2 gaos for $37.50 and the nwa 047 for $25.Those are the half price for those pieces.Also free shipping as usual.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!