[meteorite-list] AD - Some nice & fresh small NWA xxx individuals

From: Stalder Thomas <saharagems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 06:18:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi List members,

I've just update my website with some nice and fresh NWA xxx unclassified meteorites for sale. All are coming from the well known "spacejewels collection" here in Switzerland. So you can be sure to get good quality met's !!!

If interested, please visit one of the two pages on my website:

http://www.saharagems.com/id49.html

and

http://www.saharagems.com/id63.html

Please contact me offlist (use the contact link on my website). Shipping fees may vary from buyers location and the size of the meteorites.

Thank you and have a great week.
Best regards,
Thomas Stalder

www.saharagems.com