[meteorite-list] garys L3/ JOE'S "WRONG

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:59:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I just got gary fujihara's L3 type unclassed slice.It is a killer.It even came in a small membrane case.It kind reminds me of the "chondrule conglomerate" light.It is a beauty.Also joe kerchners 75 gram endcut meteorwrong also came.It sure could pass for a meteorite.This seems to have all the nessesary elements to be a meteorite.If you do not have a piece,you should get one just for the sure beauty of it.Also after the first of the year I might offering up my 44 gram slice of WILLISTON,NORTH DAKOTA.So stay tuned on that.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!