[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 001 Main Mass and Auctions!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:17:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

This week, I am entertaining offers on a very special item; The NWA 001 Main Mass. This historic meteorite marks the beginning of a new era and is the one that started the meteorite 2.0 club. There can only be one serial number "1" and this it. This L6 Chondrite specimen, weighing in at a 262 grams is the largest NWA 001 piece in existence. I will accept the highest reasonable offer or load it on eBay if one fails to materialize. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the serious collector.

Here are links to this historical specimen.
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA001-a.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA001-b.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA001-c.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA001-d.jpg

Do not forget to check out this weeks eBay auctions. There is lots of great stuff started at just 99 cents including many planetary specimens

Click on this link for some serious bargains:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, I wish you the best of luck,

Adam