[meteorite-list] Tucson 2010 Show Website and News

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:47:31 -0800

Hi Mike G, Robert and all,
        MOST people who are single (and some couples)
SHARE a motel room (most have double King beds)
And some singles go 3 or 4 to a room, making the
Show quite affordable.
        If you have an RV, you can park the entire time
In the Inn Suites huge dirt parking area (I believe).
Of course, you will have to go to an RV place to "dump"
And get water - "ALL RV" on Grant near Oracle is
Excellent and provides services as well. 520.622.1578 -
Tell them Michael Blood sent you - it may or may not
Get you a SLIGHTLY better rate on services.
        Those who like to stay at an RV court, there is one
Near Prince "Whispering Palms" 520.888.2500, but we
Stopped going there when they made an off handed racist
Comment once. Otherwise, it is a very nice place and
Easy to get to off the freeway, just a few minutes from
Inn Suites.
        Best wishes, Michael