[meteorite-list] SALE - 192g Moss and 159g Hambleton

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 1:53:03 +0000

Hi Tracey,

Earlier in the year I had the privilege of holding the main mass of Hambleton on a visit to Robs collection just before his auction where most of his collection was sold. At the auction the main masses of Hambleton did not sell, so I assume Rob still has them unless he had offers following the auction.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/Graham-Ensor/P1040809.jpg

Graham, UK