[meteorite-list] AD: Personal Meteorite Collection Sale

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:51:33 -0800

Hi All,

I hate to do this, but I've decided to sell some of my most prized
collection pieces, including my only West Texas (Ash Creek) found
"before" the first rain with absolutely pristine fusion crust and pale
white interior! I also have two half cuts of a very rare unwa stone
achondrite? eucrite? (unknown) with a HUGE iron inclusion, a WHITE
matrix, and superb CRACKLY fusion crust.

Contact me off-list for a complete list of pieces, prices and terms of sale.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
Meteorite Blog