[meteorite-list] AD- Christmas Specials!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:39:05 -0700

Hello, Everyone!

Christmas is almost here and if you are looking for a last minute gift
or something unique and awesome, we have several brand new,
handcrafted Muonionalusta Meteorite Letter openers available. Mention
"Free Shipping" and we will give you free shipping on orders over
$100.00!
Click here to see availability:
http://kdmeteorites.com/coverletteropeners.html

Also, we are offering a Christmas Bundle on our Admire Pallasite
Slices- for every slice purchased you will recieve Free Shipping, a
Riker Box, and an information pamphlet.
Click here for availability:
http://www.admiremeteorites.com/AdmirePallasiteMeteoriteSlicesForSale.html

Free shipping will be USPS Priority Mail in the US; and First Class
Registered out of the country.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!

Keith and Dana Jenkerson

--
KD Meteorites
kdmeteorites.com