[meteorite-list] joes meteorwrong

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 02:23:43 -0800

Joe and listoids,
I received a nice end cut a few days ago and I'm quite pleased.
I'll have fun with it when I'm doing show-and-tell sessions. ;^)
The sliced surface is especially convincing. I must say though,
it felt substantially lighter than I expected when I first picked it up.
Not that that means anything...
Linton