[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorite Pendant Neckless ( Christmas Gift )

From: Jerry Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:39:11 -0500

Dawn, my wife, opened Tim's Meteorite Pendant Necklace today, on her 50th
birthday. I watched her eyes which opened wide and sparkled as she revealed
the contents of the package. She rushed to a mirror to don it and extolled
the ingenious magnetic fastening system which adapts the the wearer's
pleasure.
I don't know which one of us enjoyed the event more, her the recipient or me
the spectator.
Thank you Tim for the treasure that only a shooting star, in this case from
"The Field of Heaven" can provide. It's not the first meteorite jewelry
she's enjoyed but it most certainly is the finest fashioned.
Jerry Flaherty