[meteorite-list] Re needs

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 11:19:50 -0600

List,
I have 10 more presentations scheduled for this
year, after these 2.
Any and all help is very much appreciated.
This one on the 4th is very special to me as I
had a virus in my left ear that left me deaf in that
ear in April. I had always wanted to learn sign so I started to
work on that about 12 years ago. I used it a lot
in church, but I never thought I would need it in
real life.
Anything donated will be credited and all will be used
if not this school year, then next year. I already have 2
scheduled for the next school year, These 2 are the base
presentations every year.
My address is:
Pete Shugar
4700 S Virginia Apt 208