[meteorite-list] AD abuse?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:39:18 -0800

Hi Mike J. & Michael C,

        Mike J. - My deepest apologies if what I stated sounded
as though I were condemning you in any way for your passing
on the message as you were asked. I was simply stating that
doing so MAY be a contravention of Art's having blocked MC
for his abundance of advertisements.
        More than one person who has been banned has gotten
friends to post to the list for him and Art has specifically
Asked we not do that.
        You are, in my opinion, certainly one of the very
Most GIVING of all of us members on the list.

        Michael C, OK, it is clear you are not (fully) banned.
That does not mean restriction of advertising on the list is,
as you put it, "a bunch of bullshit."
        If you read my message you will see I only state facts.
Not having been bombarded with advertising from you of late,
I had erroneously concluded you had likely been banned.
        I am encouraged if you voluntarily have changed
the frequency of using the list for advertising to conform
with list rules. If that is the case, then I commend you.
        If, though, all of your posts that did not get through to the
List were ads, then, perhaps you are partially banned. However,
only Art would know that.
        If you feel further discourse is warranted, I suggest it be done
OFF LIST, as I am confident no one else is interested in reading
about it here.

        Best wishes, Michael