[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:12:32 -1000

During this glorious holiday season, is it not better to spread good cheer and positive messages to our brethren of meteorite collectors? I for one think so.

So, I would like to take this moment to celebrate the Birthdays of the wondrous falls of Woolgorong (1960), Tamdakht (2008), and ... oh yeah, one of our own, the Nakhla Dog himself, Mr Rob Wesel.

Happy Birthday Rob!

gary