[meteorite-list] AD> 982 Grams Tafassasset for sale / last time on ebay

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:43:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hello list members,

the 982 grams Tafassasset was not sold so I decided to give it another chance and put it again on ebay. But it'll be the last time.

After that, I'll cut it in slices to sell it slice by slice so it'll sell this way.

So if you still want to buy it, here's the link : http://cgi.ebay.fr/Meteorite-de-Tafassasset-specimen-complet-de-982g_W0QQitemZ110471630165QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFR_JG_Collections_Coquillages_Mineraux?hash=item19b89f4d55

And as it's Christmas, I'll do a 10% Off discount on the final price (over 1000 euros of discount) excl. delivery, to List Members (just tell me so).

Bid quickly, and I wish a Merry Christmas to all Meteorite List Members.

Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com