[meteorite-list] Grimsby Classified H5

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:00:02 -0800

Cool. Thanks Mike.
So it's still a relatively low TKW, at 215g (I've always assumed "Mass" and
TKW to be equivalent).
One thing I don't understand, though. How can Michael Farmer be listed as
the main mass holder already, with the Canadian export permit requirements?
( Not that I mind.) Has it been long enough already for an export permit to
be issued? Or is the Met Bull just assuming that it will be eventually? It's
only been a couple months. I'm just thinking of the export delay with
Buzzard Coulee, which I'd love to see available in Tucson, by the way.
Linton