[meteorite-list] Paris, France CM Meteorite

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:58:51 -0500

Ted is absolutely right. These aren't isolated cases. It goes back
much, much earlier than that, too. Besides the Indiana Martian from the
1930's found in a drawer, consider the cases of Zacatecas (1792), or,
Durango (1800's) supposedly from Chihuahua, or jejeje - how about
Tucson's own epic opera story (the Ring) ... also, did you know there
is one official Iron named "California" which has worse locality info
than Coahuila ... The fight has come a long way but history seems to
repeat itself every now and then ...

Holiday Cheers
Doug