[meteorite-list] A Rare Arizona Meteorite Find - VIDEO

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:58:43 -0700

    Hey Ruben,

  Thanks for that video. For a novice like me it was very instructive. By watching the video, I got to see the process behind identifying a meteorite, plus I got to see how important it is to know some of right people, like Geoff, Steve, Marvin Kilgore and others at ASU. Very instructive....thanks again.

  Greg Lindh