[meteorite-list] merry christmas and micellaneous items

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:07:01 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon list.I just want to extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on this list,including the naysayers.I have never nor will I ever hold a grudge against anyone.Life is to short for any of the down times that go on this list.Lets just do meteorites that way we can avoid unnecessary crap.I also hope everyone who has gotten freebies have enjoyed them as much as I have given them away.I still have to send out the tektites.They will finally be going out this week.Also finally I will not be reachable by this list till?tucson.Privately I will be,but not thru the list.Again to all a great holiday season, and see many of you in tucson.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/