[meteorite-list] park forest fall on tv now

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:04:39 +0000

Happy Barwellmas ;-)

Or upload the tv prog somewhere that us folks in the other remote parts of the Universe can access it (with a link on the list)...then that would be marvelous.

Just a thought that as Tucson is always after Christmas then family can't browse around for presents...so all you dealers are missing out (and collectors for that matter)....surprised I havn't seen seen some of you selling meteorite gift vouchers!!!!...would work online too?....as most family have no idea what to buy in the form of a meteorite for their loved one then that would help everybody out :-)

Hope everyone has an excellent festive break before the build up to Tucson.

Graham...nr Barwell, UK