[meteorite-list] Mele Kalikimaka

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:02:12 -1000

Aloha listees,

It has been a wonderful year for me, acquiring new friends from around the world, and new specimens from around the solar system. Along the way, there have been a couple of mysteries, a sprinkling of surprises, some intrigue, a few tragedies and a whole lotta laughs. I'm not asking Santa for anything this year ... but not because I've been a naughty boy (I've been at times), but because I have just about everything I could ever need. Mahalo nui loa e kakou - thank you everybody. I hope you all have a great holiday season, and may the new year bring you health, happiness, and a new oriented lunar to your back lawn.

Mele Kalikimaka a me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawaii 96720