[meteorite-list] Fw: Merry Christmas ! Harvey Nininger Signed book ending today! AD

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:45:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike and Martin,
Wow that's some story, this book has some history now, maybe it's even worth more with the original signature and the speculation of the enhanced signature overwritten in black, you know what they say there's no such thing as bad publicity but maybe that's just wishful thinking since its now a suspected forgery.?Thank you for?preventing any tarnish to my?reputation. Either way If I found?that there was any speculation after the book was sold, I ?would have given a full refund to the winner.?And to that note,?Im sorry?this book is no longer for sale.?Before I thought it was an unusually signed Nininger?book, but now?the plot thickens.?Mike do you remenber who you sold it to??Did you sell?the book?to?someone in Germany, where i purchased the book from Hiele Arendt?who resided in?Leipzig. And I wonder how much he bought the book for.... But so far this book has been in the Palmer collection, the Jensen collection, and the Higgins
collection, I wonder how many colletions this book has passed through. As far as im concerned, this is the most exciting book I ever owned! Thanks for the?information!?
Warmest Wishes,
And Merry Christmas to you all
John Higgins IMCA 9822