[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" Magazine + Season's Greetings

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:45:04 -0500

Hi Geoff and List,

I agree on all points. Every collector should subscribe to Meteorite
Magazine and every advanced collector should join the Meteoritical
Society. The former is the best resource for the meteorite enthusiast
and the latter provides MAPS, which is the best learning tool for
those interested in learning more about meteoritics.

Best regards and Happy Festivus!

MikeG