[meteorite-list] Radloff catastrophism

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 07:11:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul -

Yes, Velikovsky lives, and there is a list where Leroy Ellenberger takes them on. You might enjoy it.

Another variant appears as the "Electric Universe", and you can find regular posts to them at rense.com.

Generally, these people are confused by proto-historical accounts of recent comet fragment impacts.

But they don't use tax dollars, while in the meantime NASA spends large amounts of those dollars looking for Morrison and Muller's Nemesis, and setting the rate of ELEs at 1 per 100 million years, versus the observed chaotic rate of 1 per 26 million years.

I suppose that's why we have WISE instead of NEO-VIS.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas