[meteorite-list] Tucson - activity first weekend

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:16:48 -0500

Ahoy Linton!

you wrote:
"This year, I had been planning on arriving Saturday the 30th, to get an
early start on my shopping, but I just realized I have concert tickets for
Sunday the 31st. I'm not sure weather to show up in Tucson Monday, or blow
off the concert. "

A Mineral Show is the only true "Rock Concert"! ;-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection