[meteorite-list] Science Channel's Top Ten Meteorites Of All Time

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:36:47 -0800

My point was not that we all disagree on the list, but rather the
seemingly misplaced importance of the discovery of another life form
from another planet and that that evidence was found in a meteorite. In
my opinion, that trumps any other meteorite that has even been discovered.

Regards,
Eric

On 12/31/2009 12:53 PM, Galactic Stone & Ironworks wrote:
> Hi Eric and List,
>
> An interesting little presentation, but I don't agree with some of the
> entries on the list.

":....."It's a fun list, but you can tell an intern put it together and not