[meteorite-list] Science Channel's Top Ten Meteorites Of All Time

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:42:25 -0800

Hello Eric, All,
I would disagree. Since we really don't know what made those
features, you're simply dealing with little inorganic structures that
science says are similar to those made by organisms on Earth.
You can hype them up in the media until the cows come home, and wish
for life on Mars until you die, but until you find proof, that's all
you have.
I've got nothing against the idea, but this whole thing is kind of
ridiculous; I'm waiting for a substantial bit of proof before I start
calling something important, as opposed to an interesting mineral
formation.
Happy New Years,
Jason