[meteorite-list] [COMETS] Happy New Year

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:55:39 -0700

Hi Anne,
And a Happy New Year to you too! I just retired today so I'm going
into 2010 not knowing what's ahead but I'm really getting excited.
Maybe now, I will finally get a chance to take a few trips to hunt
meteorites like I have wanted to do for some time now.
I hope the new year is a banner year for all the meteorite dealers.
Keep all that snow over there, will ya? We had a beautiful day over
here today on the western slope. Didn't mind the shirt sleeve
temperatures at all.
All the best to you Anne, and to all the other Comet Club members.
Now back to celebrating my last day on the job.
Mike in Montrose