[meteorite-list] AD: Dhofar 910 Lunar - Lowest Price!

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:59:46 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I remember a week or so ago, someone mentioned that Dhofar 910 could not be found for less than ~$775/g.

Well, here you go... "a cure for the Tucson blues", a "super Bowl Special".. as some dealers proclaim.

Dhofar 910 - 0.74g thin slice, dimensions of 23 X 9 X 2mm. Large clast of anorthosite, gas bubbles, ect.

$675 per gram plus fifty cent!.. Priority Mail postage. This is my rock bottom price. See photos here:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569165160RMTnOx

Please email with additional questions and/or to obtain larger photos. Thanks!

Ryan Pawelski