[meteorite-list] Photos of Tucson Gem Show

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <delraygoddess_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:45:32 -0800 (PST)

I read your letter Al, and I thought I would respond with some photos for you. Until you get here, maybe these will hold you over....

Here are some shots of Anne and Geoff's Room at the Inn Suites:

http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/room1.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/room2.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/room3.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/room4.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/room5.jpg

Here are some of our friends...

http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/jose.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/slava.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/doug.jpg

here are some reasons to not come to the show.....

http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/reasons1.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/farmer.jpg
http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/reasons2.jpg

(only joking guys)

And here is a picture of Mohammed who ALMOST put diesel fuel in his gasoline only mercedes-benz. hee hee

http://www.callistodesigns.com/tucson2009/mohammed.jpg

I hope you enjoy those Al, and everyone else who can't make it, or isn't here yet. I will take a few more for you in the next couple days...
-Leigh Anne DelRay