[meteorite-list] Please Keep an Eye out for Spheres at Tucson

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:34:01 -0500

As some of you may know I collect Meteorite Spheres

Once again I could not make it to Tucson.

So if your at the show and happen to notice a Meteorite Sphere PLEASE give
the seller the following info

David Deyarmin
bobadebt at ec.rr.com
252 444 6728

All of the spheres in my collection are 50mm in diameter. I can have a
larger sphere reduced but I obviously can't do anything with a smaller
sphere.

However, I would rather not miss an opportunity so even if it looks close
please give the seller my info.

Thanks

BTW: You can view my entire collection at:
http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt