[meteorite-list] pre-tucson notes

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:29:00 +0100

What?
There are still dealers, who let Bob Evans in their rooms?
Don't they have any self-respect.....

>I will give a daily account of my days happenings
Kings are like money in the bank! 2008 was 1 year away. Like money in the
bank!

Just kidding.
Seriously, pictures are always highly appreciated and welcome!

Apropos...

King or Beggar - guesses?
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/specials/nwa5474-3.656g.jpg

Martin