[meteorite-list] Dhofar 910 Lunar - Cash Discount

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:36:41 -0500 (EST)

Good Afternoon Everyone,

To those not enjoying sunny Tucson, I just wanted to take a moment to point out that I still have a very nice thin slice of Dhofar 910 available (ultra fresh lunar, bubble/vesicle rich, 142g tkw). As we all know, now is the time to purchase Lunar and Planetary material, especially those from the Dhofar region, due to the exportation regulations that were recently put into affect in Oman. Anyhow, I will take $480 shipped if you are paying by check or money order... otherwise, $500 shipped through Paypal. I am not making much at all on this one, it's just that I have made a few too many purchases over the last few months and I need to sell off any duplicates that I have stashed away. Please email for larger photos.

Dhofar 910 - 0.74g thin slice, dimensions of 23 X 9 X 2mm

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569165160RMTnOx

Kind Regards,

Ryan Pawelski