[meteorite-list] AD/Excellent 10-Day Auctions Ending-Tishka/Tamdakht Now Available!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:12:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to present some updates and items for sale in this forum.

I have several excellent pieces due to end this afternoon representing the end of a 10-day auction. I loaded several nice specimens including many planetary pieces and started them all at 99 cents. It is definitely worth a look since many will be sold at bargain prices.

Tishka/Tamdakht Update:
I loaded several nice lots and individuals of the most recent fall. Many pieces have the strangest crust I have ever seen. I started all of these specimens out at just 99 cents and will let the market decide the value. I was asked by several to bring back some of this fall and make it available so here you go. Be among the first to own some of this material. One set is due to end in two days and the other four days. Be sure to scroll through the link below as it will prove to be very interesting.

All great auctions can be viewed at this link::
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock