[meteorite-list] Tucson Aucttion RSVP

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:54:02 -0800

I am mailing out payments and discovering that the great computer
Crash of February 2009 has wiped out most of my information needed
To do so.
        Those of you who had items in the auction please email me
With the following info:
1 Name
2 email address
3 Snail mail address
4 Home and cell phone numbers
        Thos NOT who did not have items in the auction, please provide
This information as well. I have lost ALL email data after 2001. That
Means the little I do have is now in error.
        I returned immediately after the auction due to my dear mother-in-
Law's death which prevented Angel from going or from me enjoying the
Show nearly as much. None the less, it is always good do be around friends.
       I will write at length about the show in the March METEORITE TIMES,
But suffice it to say it was well and reasonably thriving moreso than most
Had expected.
        In any event, please do get send me your information - please put
" Imail Update" in the Message Box.
        If either of us ever mailed the other I would like to hear from you.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael