[meteorite-list] What are the top 10 most scientifically importantmeteorites?

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:53:11 -0800

G'Day List
This has been a really great topic. Thanks Graham. But without going into
the top 10, I think personally that Murchison tops my list scientifically.
Not to argue with anybody else's opinion, I just find this substantially
unique with the research that has been done on it. And to me, stands alone.

Cheers
John