[meteorite-list] AD - Incredible New Fresh L3,W0/1 - Presale !!

From: Carsten Giessler <Carsten.Giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:31:46 +0100

Dear List,

this week we like to introduce our new stunning and very fresh
L3 Chondrite from NWA. The classification is in progress, it's likely done,
we already received a few data's. Of course the buyers will be informed
by us about the result right after we received it.

This fresh L3 chondrite shows a nice slightly blueish/grey brecciated
matrix with a lot of chondrules,
clasts & inclusions. With the weathering grade of W0/1 this is one of
the most freshest L3 chondrite
which ever came out of the deserts of North West Africa!

See pictures of this beautiful material here:

http://www.gi-po.de/meteorit_verkauf_l3pre.html

Many thanks for viewing,

best regards

Carsten Giessler