[meteorite-list] looks promising...for something

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:47:51 +0100

Another one in southern Sweden yesterday. Complete with light and sound.

Short notes in Swedish :
http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=58360&a=1445278&printerfriendly=true
http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=58360&a=1446198&printerfriendly=true
http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=58360&a=1445221&printerfriendly=true

"For a short while the night was turned into day." according to an
amateur astronomer.

/G?ran