[meteorite-list] Great Deals, Another Chance - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:54:58 -0500

Dear List Members,

Another week, another chance at more larger specimens of some rarities,
Dealer Lots and plenty of Lunar and Martian meteorites. These will all end
tomorrow, Wednesday, February 18th, by eBay seller, NaturesVault. Click here
for my current eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

If you didn't win one of these goodies during the last two weeks of my
weekly offerings, this is another chance for you since many of the 120 items
are still at just 99 cents... Excellent Deals Will Be Had!!

Here is a quick list of the groups offered:
Lunars
Martians
Brachinites
Lodranites
Angrites
Olivine Diogenites
Pallasites
Chondrites
500g, 1-kilo and 2-kilo Lots from several different types

Good luck winning what you are after, I appreciate your bids!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection