[meteorite-list] At least nothing changes ......

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:10:13 +0100

Mike, take it easy! Congrats on this great new find, but as
long as most of us are not out there in the fields, and have
nothing but just a handful of info right now, you simply can
not expect lenghty discussions besides a first-hand-applause!

So it?s up to you: just give us a bit more input on things and
circumstances, and I bet you will see what this list is all
about in the end, right? :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany
[P.S.: 56, senior radiation physicist at a hospital]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------